- Christmas 2023
- Conferences & Events
- Special Offers
- About Us
- Gift Vouchers
Tis the season to start your Christmas celebrations with Western House Hotel Christmas Party Nights for a night to remember. Our festive party nights are the place to be to enjoy the festivities with family, friends or colleagues.
The package includes:
£49.95 per person inc VAT
Our Christmas Party Nights are always popular and usually sell out, so book early to avoid disappointment!
Friday 1st December - Very Limited
Saturday 2nd December - SOLD OUT
Friday 8th December - SOLD OUT
Saturday 9th December - SOLD OUT
Friday 15th December - SOLD OUT
Saturday 16th December - SOLD OUT
Friday 22nd December - Limited
To check availability and to book
call us on 01292 294990
Subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
All reservations will be treated as provisional and will be held for no more than 14 days pending a non-refundable deposit of £10 per person.
- Any amendments to bookings should be confirmed in writing. - An admin fee of £10 will apply if you wish to change your party date.
- Full pre-payment is required by 30th October, bookings will be released without notice if the full payment is not received on time.
- Please note all payments (deposits, final balances, additional guests, and pre-order drinks) are non-refundable or transferable, and cannot be used towards any other products in Western House Hotel or Ayr Racecourse.
- Please make cheques payable to Western House Catering Ltd. must be received at least 7 days prior to the Party Night
- In the event that any Christmas function is cancelled by Western House Hotel or Ayr Racecourse we will offer an alternative date or full refund.
- Parties of 10 guests or less may be seated with other guests.
- Preferential Accommodation Rates are subject to availability. A £10 per person non refundable deposit is required at time of booking. Full payment is required by 30th October.
- Seating is normally a maximum of 12 persons per table. We cannot guarantee any special seating requirements.
- Special dietary requirements should be notified at least one week in advance.
- We reserve the right to search personal belongings on arrival at Ayr Racecourse & Western House Hotel. Any guests found bringing their own alcohol into the venue will be refused entry to the party night. Gift Bags containing alcohol must be left at reception to collect at the end of the evening.
- Ayr Racecourse & Western House Hotel are not liable for adverse weather conditions. In the event of guests cancelling their booking due to weather conditions no refund or transfer will be given.
- Ayr Racecourse & Western House Hotel reserves the right to relocate parties to an alternative suite, closer to the time, depending on availability.